Dear Umatilla Students and Families,
We look forward to welcoming you to LIPI, Tuesday, January 19th. If you are registered, you have received a letter/text/email notification.
If you did not receive a letter but registered through the survey, you are on the wait list and will be added as spaces become available.
If you did not take the survey and would like to be added to the waitlist. Please take the survey in English or Spanish. If you need more information on LIPI, please review the videos from November in English LIPI Overview or SpanishLIPI Overview.
Key reminders about LIPI:
1) It provides extra help- it does not replace online learning
2) It is optional- parents should choose what is best for their student
3) It is Monday-Thursday from 1-3 pm
4) It is organized by neighborhood school K-8, all UHS students are at the high school
5) There is no transportation provided
We do hope to add transportation in the future and we will work to add more students over time and will continue to do so until we are in Hybrid with all students.
We look forward to welcoming students, Tuesday!
Heidi Sipe, EdS